Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Saturday, February 16, 2008

i Was LOst bUt i HavE fOund mY waY,,

sinCe laZ noV, my TarGet Of Life and tHe Way i treAt everythiNGs havE been cHanged...sOme might not realise the cHange of mine... Jz realise there are manY things else important in tiz world.. icant have my life like lz yr anymore... mY form fOur life is absolutely ridIculous.. I was Lost and did not care much about what is much more important... i was so wrong b4.. i not allow me myself to have that kinda ridiculous life anymore...i have changed to a much more self-centred person...My mum is alwiz rite.. but i choosed not to obey before... i am so regret... she is the one who knows me the most and reali give me lots of advices which i should have reali followed in the past and oso in the future... i am so regret now.. wIsh thaT God will bring me back to the right path and bless me so that i can faCe all the problems more calmly and solve it wisEly..thX god..aMen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home