Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Monday, October 27, 2008

Transformation of Dong Bang Shin Ki

Before------------------------------>
I Love Them!!













After--------->
I m kinda...Dislike their costumes------(micky's costume is ok..at least it cover some important part of mIcky)



Dong Bang Shin Ki..It used to be familiar to me. But now…I Jz realized that… In Fact, I know nothing about them. Before the fourth album”Mirotic” is released, I was so anxious and anticipated to listen to all their latest songs… But ….
I was so disappointed with their latest hairstyle..dressing style…And even the songs….

Mirotic.... Quite a nice song…. But when I listen to it…. I still can feel that something is missing in thiz song… I don’t know how to put it in words… But Jz think that this song lack of the sense of TVXQ….


Rising sun …. O jeong Fan Hap and even PurpleLine…. I can feel that the sense of TVXQ in them…. The meaning of the lyrics…So meaningful and significant…. And the songs are SMP (SM performance)style….And The dance is so Cool especially the Purple Line(heard that Lee sOO Man did the choreography personally)…..

But The mirOtic…Emm… I dun think it’s SMP style and the lyric is meaningless….

Another song…. “Hey!DOnt Bring ME Down!” ….. They claimed that this song is in SMP style…But I cant feel it… I think the song is in SUJU style instead of SMP style…. It’s kinda similar to the “Success”of Suju…And the Lyrics… it’s sucks!!! “I need a girl” (part of the song)….i hate tiz kinda of Lyrics….Rising sun and o Jeong Fan hap lyrics are much more better…..and meaningful!!!! Disappointing…Sob….Come BaCK Dong Bang!!!

But seems like other Cassiopeias still love them like before…
IT’S my problem or Ur problem?? Sob…. Wish that TVXQ can bring us more TVXQ style of SONGS…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home