Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Sunday, March 29, 2009

speechless

Suddenly I found out it s kinda hard for me to communicate with others..

I found out the problem is lies on me…

Perhaps I m such a freak..

Or perhaps I dun know the way to be kinda understanding ppl..

I will think about it…

And take action on it..

Hoping for a better tomorrow…

I should have known that everything is not as simple as I thought….

It s not under my control

I should mind my words..actions…everything…

Gosh…

Silence is gold..

Perhaps I should just remain silent…

So that I wont do anything wrong..make any mistakes…

And this things just simply freak me out..~!!!!!!!!!

Gosh..

Get away from me..

It s my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home