Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

News Update!

Micky Yoochun has just opened a IceCream Shop named TImeOut at korea..Currently, his mother and brother,Ricky Yoohwan handle the shop..

The shop is opened on 2nd May this year..
The theme of the shop is related to healthy ideas...those ice creams selled are all low fats..Sounds nice huh?


on the other hand, the renovation of the shop is just very ordinary and common..nothing special lor..i think micky should do something with it ...but overall everything is quite ok lah...


Reali wanna try it..

I will try to learn to communicate in korean..
Cz i wanna bring my family to korea..with my own money..meaning that when i got financial ability...wakaka...

i m gonna go there without following any agencies...Agency reali sucks..

i dont want to watch those stupid scenary...
i wanna have a trip which reali suits me..and my family..

i m gonna eat the super king sized crabs..which cost about rm500 for one...I did research on that..wakakaka..then i wanna go Xiah father's pizza shop..eat pizza..take a photo with him..wakaka...then go TIMEOUT...eat icecream...Plz dun close down before i go there...k?kaka..and then...gonna bring my family to the places that they like..
i m gonna realised it in ten years..

so plz pray for me...Thanks~!

kaka..I love micky's face..the best face i ever seen..
i love xiah's voice..the most powerful high pitch that i ever heard...(i mean among the male singer lah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home