Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Monday, June 15, 2009

update

update update update.....
What a long time i have not updated my blog...
after two weeks of holidays, the school reopens again.
Gosh..U know what..I got NO MOOD to study..
i realized that i cant study at home..cant even do homework..
my home is full of entertainments that lure me away from my books.
Gosh..I really gotta CHANGE!!
i think i made a wise decision to come here instead of staying at BP study form 6..
at least i can concentrate at here..Hiak :X
just finished my 5 movie reviews..
i hate GP..i feel stupid when i doing GP...
it's not related with what i wanna study in the future.
perhaps a little bit?!?
LoL..
thinking of dropping physics today..
to me, it 's damn difficult..i will try my best lar..
as many scholarships require more than 3As..
but if really can't make it..
i think i will just DROP it..haizzz..
Life is full of challenges..
tomorrow with a lot of lectures..
it's 12:16am now..
still blogging at serene's room with her maxis broadband.
feels really great and relaxing to blog at room..
instead of the library..
i m worrying that i will wake up late tomorrow...
shit!!!
i dont wanna study...
!!!!!!!
can anyone tell me what to do?!?!?!?!?
May god bless everyone who is lost just like me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home