Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

College

Hypocrites

Recently keep facing this kind of people

I am getting tired of it

When people come to you, they must have some motives.

After using you, they will just abandon or leave you aside.

They will come to you again when they need your help.

They never treasure it.

They never say THANK YOU.

They never appreciate what you have done for them.

In fact, when you need their helps,

They most probably won’t even turn back and look at you

They will just say “sorry ah, out of my ability”

Well, that’s sucks, dude.

That’s not friends.

I am glad at least I found someone who really do care and can be called as friends.

Or else my college life will really damn bloody freak me out.

Even if those who seem good and close to you,

Won’t even care about you

What the hell is meant by the six letters FRIEND?

Bloody hell

That’s really damn freak me out

Now I really can differentiate college life and school life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home