Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Thursday, December 31, 2009

NO LIFE = SEM 2

No latest news update about my recent life.
Recently I don’t have the mood to update my blog. Or even bother it.
I will only have THE SPECIAL MOOD to start blogging at the midnite..like now…
haizZzzZzzZzzz…pitiful……

School is going to reopen.
I just realized I did nothing during this school holidays.
The most activities I did is “PLAYING POKER CARDS-CHOA DAIDEE”
I played it almost everyday at the Viwawa. Kind of addicted d. ARGH> I m a GAMBLER
I planned to study Bio and Chemistry. I PLANNED to.seriously
But I never carry it out.
Gosh, hope that mr.loh won’t give us any test once school reopens.
Just saw my new timetable for next year.
It is bloody damn full ah.
Everyday I have to go to school at 8am and the earliest is end at 3pm.
Who can save me??!???!??
Hope that Ah Vi can try to arrange it again with the teachers..so that we can go back earlier..
next year is gonna be the same.
Just that Miss Evelyn will teach us the Applied Math.
I cant believe that Mr.Loh takes over all Ms Tan tutorial and practical class of us.
I am so die.
He is the teacher that I most afraid in the college. Facing him during practical …gosh.
My heart will have thicker wall then.
Miss Melisa will teach us pure math. Wish that she is a good one. God Bless.

Gotta go back soon.
ARGH!
My Clock shows that it is 4.11am in the morning.
I Still don’t wanna sleep.
Wish 2010 will be a good one.Good year for me.
For everyone.
For my family.
FOR MY DEAREST DBSK.
Hope that everything can be solved asap.
I miss your smiles.
Especially Changminsshi… our little changmin baby needs his mama and bros…he cant survive with only his papa.

Lee Soo Man, faster solve it larr.or else u will lose more money in the stock market.
There are the main resources of your company.
Don’t blame them and saying them heartless.
They should get the fruits that they labor.
You are sucking their blood. Shamelessly …..
SM Entertainment…a name with glorious.
Donghae , Eunhyuk, KangIn , Hankyung them are also planning to leave the company.
No SUJU noDBSK. U left only Shinee, F(X), SNSD.
Do something to save your company larrrr…
Look at what YG did..



MICKY, HERO,Xiah, DONGHae,EunHyuk ,KAngin, and hankyung can set up a new company arrrr…
Named DB SUJU…Dong Bang SuJU?
Haha..anyway, just hope that u guys will get what you should get.
What ‘s done is done. Just wait and see what is going to happened.
Just don’t hope that SHINHWA matter happened again.

HWAITING!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home