Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Grateful

Thanks god for everything I have now.
 When i was 18, i failed to get into Spore Poly. 
I was frustrated. I was indignant. 
At the same time, i was also remorse.
 I regret that i did not work hard for SPM. 
10As is just not enough to achieve my goals. 
I shouldn't just choose PHARMACY course for all my options to poly.
 I should have listened to my parents. 
I shouldn't be so bullheaded. 
But what's done is done. 
Nothing much we can do but accept the truth

. Getting rejected by Spore poly, i felt so helpless.
 i put all my hopes on it. and that's why i fell so hard. 
I felt like i am hopeless. 

TARC, a name i used to despise. 
People said TARC is for those who got bad results. 
Well, it is absolutely wrong. 
TARC offers me a full scholarship to pursue A-level.
 Well,it's a great chance for me to be someone again. 
Being a scholar, it's not easy to retain the scholarship.

Literally, i worked so hard for my AS level exam. 
I did all the past years, studying in the library bla bla bla 
Thanks god i got 4As for my AS level. 
I was praised by everyone in the class, the lecturers, frens etc. 

I shouldn't be haughty during that time
. I shouldn't be blindfolded by all the praises.
 I shouldn't have taken A2 level so lightly. 
I shouldn't have played with the fire

I lost my As coz of being too slack during my A2 exam.
 Eventually, i only got two As for my Alevel. 

when i saw the results, the first thought in my mind is "Gosh, i am phucked up again!" 

History repeated. i got rejected from Spore U.

But God never give me up. 
He Gave me a second chance. 

I sent out a lot of application to all the scholarship program and etc.
 None of them replied. 
The tuition fees of private U is so damn high.
 i really don't wanna burden on my parents. 

i was in despair and gave up all the hopes.
 It really took a toll on me. I was really shagged and in sorrow.

One day,THE STAR called me upon for an interview to pursue the full scholarship from UNMC.
 I was so happy when i got the call.
I felt so surreal when i got the call from THE STAR EDUCATION FUND.
 At the moment the person in charge said " Congrats you are chosen as the scholarship recipient ", i was in cloud nine.
 i was in disbelief coz i didn't do well during the interview session.
 i even burst into tears after the interview
.He hold me tight and said "As long as you have done your best, you are the best" 
Thanks god for granting such a caring and wonderful father.

I was super duper happy when i got the scholarship and won the chance to study at UNMC (my dream uni during that time)
it's like seeing a bright light when you are in all dark. 

Seriously, Thank you! thanks for everything u gave me. 
For one moment, i just wanna thank you for everything that i am blessed with.
 I am happy with my life now. with bunch of nice friends, and got into such a reputable U without paying. Thank you God .. I am so grateful. Please give me strength to be determined and continue working hard in
 the future

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT

December 31, 2022 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home