Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

27-10-08....Insomnia


Amazing Grace...

thx for the amazing grace from u ....

Thx for blessing and protecting me today...

Wish that u would continue blessing and protecting me in every day of my life...

Thx for giving me the chance to know wat is life about...

Plz let me have wise and logical thinking...

Plz let me to be able to face every challenge in my life..

plz bless evyone around me...

Plz bless my parents to hav a vy healthy and happy life...
plz bless my sisters to be able to think wise and do well in their exam..
pls bless me to hav a calm heart ...

Amen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home