Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

update update update

last saturday..my first attempt to finish all my tutorial works..
at last, i failed to do so..
Wahahaha..
i cant make myself to concentrate on my books..
thinking of all of my frens were having fun at that time..
i decided to hang out with my NS frens..

i went Wangsa Maju alone by bus...
Gosh...my first time to take bus alone..
then, i met ah jing and Lye at LRT centre then we went midValley to meet Joyin..
another NS fren of mine..
We were having fun , chit chatting,playing all the time..
i enjoy much at that time...
we were talking about our pasts..
our new lifes now..everything about us.
Gosh..i love it...
then , we had our lunch at the foodcourt of MidValley.
Teppanyaki cost us 10 plus bucks..
but, it 's quite worthy..the salmon tastes damn nice lor..wakakaka..

i even went ah jing house tat day..he is living in condo..
quite big and kinda xpensive..
7 of them rent the whole house ..Cost rm 1000++
But i like the environment there..


Wishing to meet all my frens soon..
Dear frens.keep in touch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home