Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Saturday, July 25, 2009

.............

Life is sucks.

My moods keep going up and down with no reasons. I

am the one who always thought so much.

I experienced it once and I wont let myself to got drown into the same case again.

Never.

That’s really damn sucks.

Coz of no reasons, I am moody again.

This kind of feelings comes to me suddenly without warning.

Feeling so left out.

I am such a freak.

I have been thinking about it years.

Still can’t get the conclusion.

I should really think about it seriously.

People should self-criticize somehow.

When I am alone, I think lots.

Think about friends, family and life.

I found out I did lots stupid matters which make me really regret.

Life is sucks. I

am having a life which looks nice but pointless in fact.

Gosh. Anyone can help me out of this?

I should really change myself. I

t’s not about the way I am.

Just the way I am is not suitable to the life I am having now…

In every aspect... In everything…

Since I have made my mind. I should just let it go. Let it be...

Get lost!

Stop haunting me..

Get away from my mind…!!

I hate myself…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home