Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Once in My Lifetime...


Once in my lifetime...


Now it's the moment for me to make a decision...

For my future...

Wat should i do?

i feel helpless..

i dont want to be regret...

or make anyone to be disappointed either...

Wat should i do now?

Plz lead me...


i reali wan to choose tat as my life job...

But evyone around me seems to be against towards it...

Wat should i do?

Plz lead me and give me a hint now...


I hav a mindset now...


Live your dream...

It;s easy to say..

But hard to carry out...

pursue ur dream...

I wish i could...

Plz LEad me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home