Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rainy Night


Rainy Night~Xiah Junsoo~
This song is addictive..haha..I am addicted to it.XIah performed with his heart..This song reali melt me off..Gosh..Besides..Xiah wrote the song lyric..Although he is not that good in writing lyrics(japanese)..Forgive him Cz he jz finished secondary school education. haha..Anyway.i think the lyrics is quite touching and meaningful..haha.. i think Gals will like it..haha.. This song reali suits his dolphin voice..Well..Cz his voice is nice..and unique..haha..Another good job of Xiah is .Look At the Sunset(Noeul.. baraboda)..To me, Noeul baraboda is the best song of the Mirotic album..I like tiz kinda songs..Although the bridge of Noeul baraboda is kinda weird..haha..
To download the song free, u may get it from tiz link:
*Rainy Night:
Lastly..let me present u the lyrics of Rainy night:
Rain in heart mou yamanai
Namida wa tonight
Kimi ga saigo ni nokoshita
Hakanai wasuremono no you ni
I miss you

Kimi no inai sekai wa yami ni fuete
Nee subete yami nara ii no ni
Aitakute oh my girl aenai wake wa
Kimi no sayonara wo kikitaku nakatta kara
Baby i still love you

Mou nakanai de itsumo you're cry baby
Sonna tokoro mo so sweetIma wa boku ja nai dareka ga, yeah
Namida wo megutterunda ne
Dakedo kimi ga suki da yo wasurenarenai
Omoide no naka dake ikiteru
Kono omoi forever
Dakishimetai dakedo
Kimi no kaori zutto
Karada wo hanarenakute
Baby i still love you

Hazusenai kyouou no su niKizunda sono namae baby you're my love
Kimi no inai sekai wa yami ni fuete
Nee subete yami nara ii no ni
Aitakute oh my girl aenai wake wa
Kimi no sayonara wo kikitaku nakatta kara
Ima mo kimi ga suki da yo(baby i still love you) wasurenarenai
Omoide no naka dake ikiteruKono omoi foreverYamanai ame ga boku no kokoro dakeKagirinaku merashite mo
I can't say goodbye 'cause i love you.
translation
Rain in my heart,The tears won't stop, tonightIn the end, you left me behind, like something temporarily forgotten...I miss you
* this world without you trembles in the darkIt'd be nice if this was all just a dreamThough i want to see you, oh my girlThe reason i can't meet youIs because i don't want to hear your goodbye
Baby i still love you
Don't cry anymore,You're always being a crybabyAnd even that part of you is so sweetNow someone else, not me,Is wiping away your tears
But i love you, you're unforgettableAlive only in my memories,This feeling is foreverYour scent from that day we embraced will never leave my bodyBaby i still love you
I can't take it off, this cross on my chest with your name engraved on itBaby you're my love
* repeat
Even now, i love you(baby i still love you)You're unforgettable
I'm just living in memoriesThis feeling will last foreverEven if ceaseless rain falls on my heart alone,Eternally drenching itI can't say "goodbye" cause i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home