Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is the matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for. It is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan-

Saturday, November 15, 2008

SPM-ing.....


SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM


I was shocked by the question in English paper..My future perfect husband and wife..haha…I was going to break into laughs...wakaka...Anyway...it came as a surprise…
Argh…TIz three alphabets are hunting me all day round…Gosh…8 subjects to go...
C’on..I can’t stop from wandering around and shiok sendiri...What to do...Sob…

Anyway...Thx for the blessings from u guys...Kamsahamida…haha...Kinda touched and shocked to receive the letters...haha…Thx ya... Next year, I will try to gather my pal to gv u guys our blessings for ur SPM ooo..haha…

Continue SPM-ing…


SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home